Our MyFitnessPal community is filled with motivated users achieving all kinds of fitness goals. Weight loss is just the tip of the iceberg. From walkers and runners to gym-goers, bikers, hikers and kayakers, MyFitnessPal users are an adventurous bunch. Here are some of our favorite non-scale victories you shared on the MyFitnessPal Facebook page:
1. Recovering from a long-term injury like a champion
2. Getting back into running and as fit as “high-school you”
3. Resisting a coworker’s evil attempt to give you cupcakes (just kidding!)
4. Sticking to your fitness plan and being proud
5. Keeping up with workouts away from home
WATCH > FIT TIPS: WORK OUT WHILE TRAVELING
6. Running straight across the U.S.
7. Making big-time gains at the gym
8. Filling your calendar with fun, challenging workouts
9. Pushing aside excuses and getting back into a running routine
10. Abs! There’s no better reward
11. Working through cravings with healthy swaps
12. Biking 193 miles, injury free
Dropping sizes and staying determined
14. Accomplishing more than you thought possible
15. Swimming your way to success
16. Coming back strong after a setback
17. Feeling more fit and healthy in daily life
18. Knowing a healthy lifestyle includes feeling good about your body (and eating an extra piece of birthday cake!)
19. Training for a century ride and keeping up with strength training
20. Staying right on track — you’re on your way, Kathleen!
The post Racing the States and 19 Other Non-Scale Victories by MyFitnessPal Users appeared first on Under Armour.
(via MyFitnessPal Blog)