Welcome to AoM’s 12 Days of Christmas! We’ve partnered with Huckberry to bring you 12 straight days of awesome gift guides and giveaways. Each day will feature a different Huckberry shop with 10 gift ideas, as well as a giveaway. The giveaways will run until midnight each day, and the winner will get to choose an item of their choice from that day’s featured shop.
If you know a guy who’s a regular at the gym (or hopes to be in the new year!), give him something that will improve the before, during, or after of his workout. Below you’ll find 10 items from Huckberry’s Gifts for the Athlete Shop designed to do just that.
The 12 Days of Christmas: The Athlete
1. TRX Original. The original TRX system is bodyweight suspension training at its best. Make your body your machine with TRX’s best selling, patented suspension trainer to train your upper body, lower body and core in as little as 15 minutes a day.
2. Heritage Helmet. The humble bike helmet style has finally received the update it deserves. The Thousand Heritage Helmet has a clean look with simple lines, comfortable straps, and a cool magnetic buckle for one-handed operation, making it just as functional as it is handsome.
4. Elements Sweatpant. Water, sweat, and spilled coffee roll right off these sweats thanks to water-repellent storm cotton. As a bonus, they have some much-needed stretch to complement the stylish, structured fit.
5. Elements Hoodie. Don’t let the soft cotton terry of the Elements Hoodie fool you with its comfort; it also protects you from the elements (hence its name!), keeping you both dry and cozy.
6. Bullet 2.0 Wireless Headphones. 100% wireless stereo earbuds for the ultimate on-the-go audio solution. Provides absolutely clear music and voice audio for any activity without falling out of your ears.
7. Myles Momentum Cap. Keeps sun and sweat out of your eyes while keeping you cool at the same time thanks to breathable mesh and a moisture-wicking headband. The pliable brim easily folds for packing without losing shape.
8. Tangram Factory Smart Rope. Want to give your loved ones a ahem jump ahem start on their resolutions? Enter Tangram’s Smart Rope. Its sleek design is jam-packed with technology that accurately catalogs your fitness performance mid-air. Fully charge in just 2 hours, and will last 36 hours of active jumping.
9. The Henry Low Trainer. A lightweight, durable trainer for everyday running. The Henry’ s responsive midsole provides excellent ground feel and gives the sneaker a more natural feel underfoot. Sports a solid rubber outsole for traction, durability, and a seamless heel to toe transition, and a minimal, breathable mesh upper to provide exceptional ventilation.
10. Aer Gym Duffel. This bag has a compartment for everything. Designed to carry all your gym gear and a change of clothes, the Aer Duffel offers smart functionality and a refined look.
Any item available in Huckberry’s Gifts for the Athlete Shop.
Enter the Giveaway
If you are an email subscriber, do not reply to this email to make your entry. You must click on the title of this post, which will take you to the post on our web page where you can make your entry. Use the form below to enter. Don’t forget! You have multiple ways to enter! The more of them you do, the better your chances are!
Deadline to enter is noon tomorrow (Central Time), December 10th, 2017.
The post The 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Gifts for the Athlete appeared first on The Art of Manliness.
(via The Art of Manliness)