Welcome to AoM’s 12 Days of Christmas! We’ve partnered with Huckberry to bring you 12 straight days of awesome gift guides and giveaways. Each day will feature a different Huckberry shop with 10 gift ideas, as well as a giveaway. The giveaways will run until midnight each day, and the winner will get to choose an item of their choice from that day’s featured shop.
Yesterday we covered stocking stuffers for women. Today, we’re taking on stocking stuffers for men. While the broad strokes may be familiar — small clothing essentials, grooming products, fun toys — the 10 products featured below are specifically geared to the masculine set (even if the ladies might enjoy some of these things as well!). Be sure to peruse the entirety of Huckberry’s stacked, interesting, and wholly delight-inducing Stocking Stuffers for Him Shop.
12 Days of Christmas: Stocking Stuffers for Him
1. Matador Pocket Blanket. The uses for a warm blanket that can fold up and fit into your pocket may be more than you’d think — from impromptu picnics, to warming up by the fire when the temperature suddenly dips. Keep this in your car, and always be prepared, whether it’s for snuggling or for an unexpected roadside emergency.
2. Peak Bagging Soap. Adventure-inspired soaps that combine authentic scentscapes with the cleansing power of activated charcoal. That the top of the bars feature reliefs of mountains is a cool added bonus.
3. EDC Kit 2.0. Building on the original EDC Kit, Huckberry slimmed it down, bathed it in stainless steel, and birthed the 2.0. Included is a DoohicKey (with bottle opener, ruler, box cutter, etc.), lighter, and an S-biner.
4. Stanley Flask. Made with odorless and tasteless stainless steel, the interior won’t mix good whiskey with the aroma of what came before it. The slim profile slides flat into a pocket for discretion. As it’s Stanley, you also know it’s going to last forever.
5. Fulton & Roark Shave Cream. From our favorite solid cologne makers comes this luxuriant shave cream. It will protect, moisturize and invigorate the skin with various essential oils and all-natural ingredients.
6. The Kennedy Sock. American Trench’s Made-in-the-USA socks combine classic patterns — like the one pictured, inspired by JFK’s style — with performance knits that don’t skimp on the cozy.
7. Rubber Band Gun. Some childhood toys only get better with age. The Model PPK Wooden Rubber Band Gun is modeled after the classic Walther PPK handgun made famous by James Bond. While your aim may not rival his, you’re sure to have much more fun (and with much lower stakes) turning your living room into a no-holds-barred shootout.
8. Fulton & Roark Solid Cologne. With the solid colognes from Fulton & Roark, a charming scent can be brought anywhere without the worry or the mess. Their colognes come in a solid wax that you rub into your skin. Travel-friendly and handy as all get out.
9. StatGear Pocket Samurai. Taking its design cues from the legendary steel of the samurai, this knife is known for its extreme strength and sharpness, and as a bonus, weighs less than an ounce. With a built-in pocket clip and keyring loop, it’s always at hand.
10. Dan & Dave Camp Cards. With these Camp Cards you (and your opponents) will enjoy custom designed woodland face cards amidst hand-lettered spot cards, each laid against an ivory background and precisely printed by the U.S. Playing Card Co. The cards are encased in a beautiful letterpress-printed box that features a map of Yosemite Valley on the inside.
Any item available in Huckberry’s Stocking Stuffers for Him Shop.
Enter the Giveaway
If you are an email subscriber, do not reply to this email to make your entry. You must click on the title of this post, which will take you to the post on our web page where you can make your entry. Use the form below to enter. Don’t forget! You have multiple ways to enter! The more of them you do, the better your chances are!
Deadline to enter is 12pm tomorrow (Central Time), December 6th, 2017.
The post The 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Stocking Stuffers for Him appeared first on The Art of Manliness.
(via The Art of Manliness)