While I’ve seen men feel more powerful and confident as they embrace “masculine” qualities, I’ve also seen a lot of men suffer and struggle, feeling unmanly or not good enough. This episode explores masculine-feminine dynamics to see whether they can be useful for men!
Even men at the top of their game find themselves wanting more from life. Man Alive is the resource for men who want more meaning, a bigger impact, unshakable confidence, a hotter sex life, more money, deeper love, solid friendships or a powerful legacy.
In this episode Satyen Raja and I cover:
- How to use masculine and feminine qualities in our current era without turning them into another bullshit framework to live up to and make yourself wrong about
- The perspective that allows you to stop trying to fix yourself
- How to balance impeccability with becoming less serious, to become more successful AND enjoy your life
- What to do if you don’t trust yourself
- A morning practice that only takes a few minutes and will help ensure you get the most out of life
A version of this post was originally posted on ShanaJamesCoaching.com and is republished here with permission from the author.
Photo credit: Getty Images
The post Man Alive: The Masculine-Feminine Distinction: Helpful or B.S.? appeared first on The Good Men Project.
(via The Good Men Project)